SIMS 3 NEWS: VIDEOS RELEASED

*********************************

SIMS 3 NEWS: VIDEOS RELEASED
If you haven't seen this already....Good News!

Finally, you get to see what all the hype is about!

*********************************


To See This Post...
Click -Take a Look below.


--------------




Page Loading Issues? --- Simply Click Here or Let Me Know In A Comment Below.


{ Don't Forget To Visit: * MY FAVORITE GAME ROOM TOO! * }

SIMS 3 NEWS: VIDEOS RELEASED

The Sims 3 released two new videos for the Sims 3 expansion pack "World Adventures". I still feel like it's a lot like tombraider, but I think it will be interesting, how it will interact with the Sims 3. Personally, I'll probably get the game for the extra traits, content, and Jobs that are included with the addition. I can't see myself going on any of the adventures, but as my mother always say " never say NEVER". The video is no longer available

SIMS 3 NEWS: VIDEOS RELEASED


No comments:

Post a Comment