SIMS 3 NEWS: THE TOMBS

*********************************

SIMS 3 NEWS: THE TOMBS
If you haven't seen this already....Good News!

Finally, you get to see what all the hype is about!

*********************************


To See This Post...
Click -Take a Look below.


--------------




Page Loading Issues? --- Simply Click Here or Let Me Know In A Comment Below.


{ Don't Forget To Visit: * MY FAVORITE GAME ROOM TOO! * }

SIMS 3 NEWS: THE TOMBS

The last article on the Sims World Adventures, was released around the 18Th of this month. I won't bore you with the numerous reasons of why I didn't cover the article on the Sims 3 World Adventures. However, one major reason I didn't cover the article on the Sims 3 World Adventures was...that I kinda wasn't impressed. I'm not that hard to impress, then again my husband would say differently. I suddenly started feeling bad because it occurred to me that there are some, that may not have read the article on the Sims 3 World Adventures. Besides, I felt the urge to give my opinion on what was release on the Sims World Adventures. - at least Egypt.

Well... the "basement tool" in the Sims 3 World Adventures didn't quite impress me as much as it seemed to impress others. Why? I Remember basements from Sims 2, and to be polite I wasn't very fond of them. Although, I did download a house with a basement, for the Bachelor/Bachelorette challenge - and I did love it. This feature might be good after all and with tombs it will be necessary.

I thought the fog was a good touch - exactly I loved it! The Floor Switch, dive wells, and wall and floor traps was a bit too much. I kept thinking of a family going though this, or a mother carrying a child. It's possible with the features that were released. The Sims 3 World Adventures seems like a good expansion pack, but all I can think of is "Tomb raider", and that movie "Indiana Jones". (Gotta to tell you the Sims 3 World Adventures kinda ... doesn't impress me - " maybe I am hard to impress").

SIMS 3 NEWS: THE TOMBS


No comments:

Post a Comment